Do you bleed blue? Do you want to share your love of the St. Louis Blues? Do you just have to sound off about the latest ticket package, trade or organization blunder? BlueNoteZone.com wants to hear from you. Our BluesNut Program provides an avenue for fellow Blues fans to share their perspective on the team we all love. We’re here to be your canvass. Toss the brush away and start throwing paint.
Listed below are the current topics BlueNoteZone is looking for fan feedback. If you are interested in chiming in, contact us at email@example.com.
– Reaction to the Home Opener.
– Thoughts on the Blues “Don’t Stop Believing” marking campaign.
– Why you believe in captain David Backes.
– Your confidence in Jaroslav Halak is like?
– If you could change one thing about the Blues, what would it be and why?
For a list of all BluesNut posts you can also check out the BluesNut Category search.
3. Thoughts from the Blues and Bots in Orlando by Jeff Spoeri.
2. Marketing Fail: St. Louis Blues “Don’t Stop Beveling” by Ashley Glatz.
1. Thoughts on Blues Informal Practices by Scott Busiek.